Once you have connection through PPP to remote machines,
you can use the VNC to display remote machines on your local display.
- At office, start VNC server on your Windows NT/2000 desktop.
- Connect from home using modem via PPP.
- Once the PPP is established, you can start the vncviewer program.
Just type /usr/bin/vncviewer.
- Enter your office Windows NT/2000 desktop's hostname and vnc password
- The entire desktop of your remote office Windows NT/2000 is displayed.
Now you can read your MS Outlook email.